T-1 RIT Bag
$94.98 was $189.95
50% Off Original Price!
Updated with our new ultra tough Iron-Cloth™. The T1 reflects True North's dedication to providing value by delivering innovative solutions at a fair price.The T1's ruggedness combined with features such as the separated hose pockets, and rigid plastic shield to protect the valve set and face piece, have garnered critical praise from fire departments and RIT trainers alike.
- Designed to hold all makes of masks and bottles.
- Two air hose pockets allow you to have a trans-fill and face piece pre-connected to air bottle.
- Four tool pockets provide fast access to small hand tools, 18" bolt cutters, light sticks, etc.
- Daisy chain provides secure place to attach infrared imagers and other gear.
- 48" shoulder strap can be re-positioned for carrying, dragging, or lowering the air bottle.
- Materials: Ballistic™ Fabric, Nylon 6,6 , Seat Belt Buckle, Metal SRB, Nylon Webbing, 3M™ Reflective Tape
- Dimensions: 31" x 12" x 12" (including rope bag)
- Weight: 5.5 lbs