30% Off Original Price!
With two quick zips you can drop the gear bag and carry just the essentials - 100oz. hydration reservoir, fire shelter, fusees, and all the gear you can stuff in the 300 cu in stash pocket. So whether you're working near equipment or out in the wilderness, the Firefly does it all.
- SCS™ patented load-trapping suspension
- Quick-Zip Removable gear bag
- 100oz (3L) Hydration pocket (reservoir not included)
- Removable New Generation Fire Shelter case (fits Standard & Large shelter)
- Side Pockets hold two 1L Bottles
- 18 Fusee carrying capacity
- Dimensions: 16" x 10" x 6.5"
- NFPA 1977 Certified
The DragonWear™ FR Clothing Sizing Chart is based on actual body measurements. Follow the guidelines below to determine your size.
- Chest: Measurement should be taken around the fullest part, just under the arms and across the shoulder blades.
- Sleeves: With elbow bent, measure from center (back) of neck to elbow and down to wrist.
- Waist: Measure around waist at the height you prefer to wear the waistband.
- Inseam: Use your best-fitting pants as a guide. Lay them flat and measure from the center of the crotch, along the inner leg seam down to the hem. This measurement is your desired inseam.
- Hip: Measure around fullest point of hips.
- Tall sizes: Tall sizes: Adds 2" to torso and 1.5" to sleeve.