Dual Hazard Power Grid™ 1/4 Zip Top (Grey)
$81.57 was $135.95
30% Off Original Price!
1/4 Zip Shirt is constructed with Power Grid™ 4-way stretch fabric that offers enhanced comfort and range of motion. The unique grid construction maximizes warmth, minimizes weight, and improves breathability. We decreased the fabric weight by over 20% while increasing the Arc Rating from CAT 1 to CAT 2, plus we improved the stretch to improve comfort and range of motion.
- Quarter-Zip front with stand-up collar
- Excellent stretch, warmth, wicking and breathability
- High/Low interior grid structure enhances airflow and dry time
- Jersey microfiber face speeds moisture wicking and allows for easy layering
- Sized to wear as a baselayer, also works as a stand-alone top or mid-layer
- Polartec® Power Stretch FR®: 9.6 oz fabric ( Rayon, Modacrylic, Para-aramid, Spandex)
- Made in the USA
- CAT 2, Arc Rating (ATPV) 15 cal/cm2
- NFPA 70E (Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace)
- NFPA 2112 (Standard on Flame-Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire)
- NFPA 1975 (Standard on Station/Work Uniforms for Emergency Services) -- please note: materials are certified, but the garment is not.