Dragon Shield™ FR Jacket Hood - GEN 2
Hard hat compatible Dragon Shield™ Hood offers fast access to storm protection. It lies below the high collar when not in use, but can be cinched tight with the Rip-and-Stick hook and loop storm collar to keep out the wind and moisture.
- Polartec® Power Shield FR® Technology
- Breathable FR membrane blocks 98% of wind
- Durable water repellency is perfect for fending off light rain showers and snow
- Quick on/off with YKK FR zipper and draw cord adjustment ensures proper fit
- Rip-and-Stick Velcro storm collar protects you from wind and rain
- Compatible with cap style hard hats. Ergonomic fit enables it also be worn underneath a hard hat
- Rip-Stop fabric reinforces high wear areas
- Protection HRC2, Arc Rating 18.6 cal/cm2
- This garment does not meet the requirements of NFPA 2112
The DragonWear™ FR Clothing Sizing Chart is based on actual body measurements. Follow the guidelines below to determine your size.
- Chest: Measurement should be taken around the fullest part, just under the arms and across the shoulder blades.
- Sleeves: With elbow bent, measure from center (back) of neck to elbow and down to wrist.
- Waist: Measure around waist at the height you prefer to wear the waistband.
- Inseam: Use your best-fitting pants as a guide. Lay them flat and measure from the center of the crotch, along the inner leg seam down to the hem. This measurement is your desired inseam.
- Hip: Measure around fullest point of hips.
- Tall sizes: Tall sizes: Adds 2" to torso and 1.5" to sleeve.