Big Chill™ Beanie Hi Vis Orange
Light-weight and fire-resistant warmth that's easy to keep handy for when the temperature drops. Designed to be worn under a helmet or by itself, this go-to fleece beanie offers lightweight, breathable, wind-resistant, water-repellent warmth. The permanent protection won't melt, drip, or support combustion in the air, and cannot be washed out or worn away. Perfection!
- Single layer fleece construction
- CAT 2, Arc Rating 17.9 cal/cm2
- Made in USA
The DragonWear™ FR Clothing Sizing Chart is based on actual body measurements. Follow the guidelines below to determine your size.
- Chest: Measurement should be taken around the fullest part, just under the arms and across the shoulder blades.
- Sleeves: With elbow bent, measure from center (back) of neck to elbow and down to wrist.
- Waist: Measure around waist at the height you prefer to wear the waistband.
- Inseam: Use your best-fitting pants as a guide. Lay them flat and measure from the center of the crotch, along the inner leg seam down to the hem. This measurement is your desired inseam.
- Hip: Measure around fullest point of hips.
- Tall sizes: Tall sizes: Adds 2" to torso and 1.5" to sleeve.