25th Anniversary Power Grid™ Beanie
Celebrate our 25th Anniversary with this special edition Power Grid™ beanie! This stock is limited and once it's gone...it's gone!
Our Power Grid™ Dual Hazard Beanie provides lightweight warmth and is designed to be worn comfortably under a hard hat. We decreased the fabric weight by over 20% while increasing the PPE Category from CAT 1 to CAT 2. Plus, we improved the stretch and increased the hat size for a more comfortable fit.
- Fleece interior and flat-lock seam construction provides all day comfort
- Excellent 4-way stretch, warmth, wicking, and breathability in a variety of temperatures
- High/low interior grid structure enhances airflow and dry time
- Made in the USA
- NFPA 70E + NFPA 2112 (fabric used meets the standard)
- CAT 2, Arc Rating (ATPV) 15 cal/cm2
- NFPA 2112 (headwear cannot be NFPA 2112 certified, however we use fabric that would meet the standard)
- Polartec® Power Stretch FR®: 9.6 oz fabric (43% Rayon, 39% Modacrylic, 14% Para-aramid, 4% Spandex)
The DragonWear™ FR Clothing Sizing Chart is based on actual body measurements. Follow the guidelines below to determine your size.
- Chest: Measurement should be taken around the fullest part, just under the arms and across the shoulder blades.
- Sleeves: With elbow bent, measure from center (back) of neck to elbow and down to wrist.
- Waist: Measure around waist at the height you prefer to wear the waistband.
- Inseam: Use your best-fitting pants as a guide. Lay them flat and measure from the center of the crotch, along the inner leg seam down to the hem. This measurement is your desired inseam.
- Hip: Measure around fullest point of hips.
- Tall sizes: Tall sizes: Adds 2" to torso and 1.5" to sleeve.